The ultimate Instructional System Design (ISD) program for Instructional Designers and Curriculum Developers
Based on the ADDIE-ISD, this practical workshop provides participants with a systematic and hands-on approach to designing and developing training programs, learning content and material to improve performance, build skills, and meet business’s needs.
- Design classroom-based, e-learning and blended learning programs.
- Discuss the ADDIE-ISD process and steps to designing effective training programs and learning content.
- Select appropriate instructional strategies for blended learning options.
- Incorporate adult learning principles into the design of your training program and material.
- Determine essential, high priority tasks and topics to include in training.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- Create effective instructional material including participants manual, visual aids, trainer notes, activities, and job aids.
- Design training for adult learners
- How do people learn?
- Design performance-based training
- Begin with the end in mind!
- ADDIE-ISD process
- Instructional designers’ role
- Learning and performance
- Planning and analysis for instructional design
- Training material design
- Training design considerations
- Training material development
Please use the form to sign up for the training. Our team will contact you as soon as you sign up.